Home Made Frame and Inspection Report!

by Ted
(Saint Michael, MN)

I went to get my license renewed so I checked to see what I all had to do to license my home made frame. I was told to keep track off all bills of sale.

HOWEVER, once you have the frame together you need to make an appointment with the MN DMV to get the frame inspected. They will give you an inspection report and I think they give you a vin number.

Then you need a bill of sale for the engine with vin numbers, year and make. Take all them to the local dmv and I think then and only then you are good to go.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Motorcycle Registration Tips or Stories.