"I've bought just about every book out there before I attempted to paint my bike. I tossed them all aside and ended up just following the steps in Motorcycle Painting Secrets Ebook.
My first paint job turned out so nice that all my buddies are hounding me to paint their bikes. It's not very often I recommend anything, however, after buying this myself ($17.95 instant download) and actually using it, I give it a big 2 thumbs up."
This guide covers it all, and makes it easy for you to custom paint your motorcycle.
You'll learn everything you need to know so you can paint any kind of motorcycle that comes your way. Even top pro's will learn a thing two...
With this Motorcycle Painting Guide, you'll quickly learn:
This guide covers all this and much, much more. You'll get charts that summarize what you'll need for every step of your project. You'll get a huge list of common terms and jargon so you know what you're talking about. You'll even find get pictures of the finest custom motorcycle paint jobs in the industry!
- The secret to getting your custom paint job right the first time
- How to paint flames and ghost flames...a special bonus section!
- How to make sure you create the design that's right for you
- Crucial booth plans that are worth the small investment in Motorcycle Painting Secrets alone! (Pages 9-12)
- What everyone wants...how to get a deep, fluid look to your paint job, as if it were still wet!
- What tools and supplies you'll need to start and finish your paint job with ease...without the right ones you'll end up with a poor quality paint job
- What painting your motorcycle is all about...this is the most crucial second step to a successful paint job
- What you need to do before you disassemble the parts for painting
- Old paint on your bike can kill your project, here's how to find out what kind you have
- The second most important part of the painting process
- What kind of lighting is needed to help you spot imperfections and dust...without them your job may turn out less than desirable
- The right way to test your paint before you begin
- What kind of compressor to avoid for your airbrush and spray gun...this tip will save you time, money, and aggravation
- Airbrush and spray gun technique and how to practice
- And Much Much More
If you are even thinking about painting your bike or even starting your own custom paint shop, you'll want this guide. Having this guide will quickly show you the ropes, but goes much further - to provide you with the real secrets of custom motorcycle painting.
Of course, one of the BIGGEST and MOST VALUABLE parts of Motorcycle Painting Secrets is the fact that you will learn how to custom paint practically anything you want: cars, trucks, toys, you name it!
Save time, money, and aggravation. Discover the secrets the pro's learned after years of trial and error. Secrets that will help you create show winning creations.
When you order today, you'll receive a FREE Special Report called Motorcycle Salvage Magic! A $29.95 value.
This Special Report covers the motorcycle salvage business, how to build a custom motorcycle from used motorcycle parts, how to pick and find quality parts (online and off), where some of the best motorcycle salvage yards are, and more.
| ||GUARANTEE:If Motorcycle Painting Secrets! is not everything that we say it is and you are not completely satisfied with it, then we will refund every penny of your money with no questions asked. That's more than a guarantee, that's a promise. |
Order Now - Only $7
Click Here For Secure Order Form
Order now and download immediately!
P.S. Remember, you receive Motorcycle Salvage Magic if you order before midnight tonight! Get Motorcycle Painting Secrets now.
P.P.S. If you're still not sure, here is what a Dan Gibson -- a motorcycle builder -- has to say:
Images and text copyright protected